Kundalini Yoga Venus Kriyas Touching Fingertips
Steps to follow:
1. Sit opposite your partner and begin with tuning in with the hands in prayer mudra (hands together before the chest), by chanting three times: "Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo" .
2. Then chant: "Aad Guray Namay, Jugat Guray Namay, Sat Guray Namay, Siri Guru Devay Namay" three times.
3. With hands still together, look into the eyes of your partner and bow your head in recognition of the God-consciousness in her or him.
4. When looking into each other's eyes, project love and divine light. Project humbly: for example, "I am nothing, you are great." This opens the heart to let love flow, the real love that Yogi Bhajan defines as "the experience of selflessness within oneself." If no mantra is specified you may chose any loving thoughts or positive affirmations.
Venus Kriya Touching Fingertips:
(This Kriya will improve your eyesight. It will allow the (life) current to flow between male and female. Feel it flow through the fingertips)
Now sit on your heels (in Rock Pose) facing your partner, touch fingertips, and have your eyes fixed on your partner's eyes, projecting divine love. Knees are touching.
Hold the position 2-3 minutes, then inhale, hold 10 seconds, and exhale. Again inhale, hold 10 seconds, and exhale.
Complete the kriya with steps 5 and 6.
5. Stretch up, twist from side to side, again bring hands together, look into the eyes of your partner, and say: "Thank you. Sat Nam", (that is Truth is my Identity), and bow deeply before your partner.
6. Massage each other if you feel like it, and then relax completely.
*) updated August 21" 2017
The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan ©2008