Kundalini Yoga to experience your own strength KY kriyas
1. Rock back and forth in bow pose, while
rhythmically and musically chanting:
|2. Lie on your back, bend your knees and grab your ankles. Keeping your feet flat on the ground, raise and lower your pelvis. Chant "Har" as you lift up and chant "Har" as you lie back on the ground. Move rapidly. 2 Minutes.|
|3. Raise your arms over your head but do not let your hands
touch. Revolve your upper body counter-clockwise from the base of your spine.
Close your eyes and move as if you are in ecstasy. Chant along with Ardas
Bhaee tape (Yogi Bhajan used the version known as Healing Sounds of
The Ancients #5). 4 Minutes.
4. Stand up with your hands overhead, but not clasped. Keep your eyes
closed and dance to Ardas Bhaee. 1-1/2 Minutes.
|Continue dancing. Each time you hear "Sachee Sahee" bend forward,
touch the ground, and rise up again to dance. 2 Minutes.
5. Run in place as fast as you can. Move your arms as you run. 2-1/2 Minutes.
6. Lie down and repeat exercise one for 2-1/2 Minutes.
7. Repeat exercise two for 30 seconds.
|8. Sit up in easy pose with your hands on your knees. Revolve your torso counter-clockwise. 30 seconds.|
|9. Get into baby pose and sleep. 7 Minutes.|
The best way in life is to be simply to be. Let the spirit, let the soul; let the self shine like
sunshine. Yogi Bhajan